Recently in my Belly...

● ...Recently in my Belly... ●

Contact Me

For inquiries, suggestions, comments, or anything else: EDBmary@gmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Bombshelter Pub

Review Location:
Student Life Centre, University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON



So yesterday the topic of university life came up between some of my friends. We all went to University of Waterloo, and the most memorable place on campus by a long haul would be the campus pub known as the The Bombshelter Pub or "Bomber" for short. Every Wednesday would be bar night with cheap drinks and awesome music. Line ups would get pretty crazy at times, so to avoid that we would go early for dinner and stay the entire night. As a tribute to some of the best times of my life, I think I owe it Bomber to feature their food for today's blog post.


"The Bomber Burger"

There are lots of things to order from the bomber menu, but this is undeniably the best thing to have. I've tried other things like casadeas, wings, nachos, and they are all alright, but doesn't compare to the bomber burger with a large heaping of super yummy criss-cross fries. The burger has a well seasoned patty, and the fries never disappoint. (Except sometimes when the fries get cold it doesn't taste that good. But I guess that's will all fries..) Pair it with some beer and you've got yourself a pretty satisfying meal.


Oh how I wish so much to have this on a Wednesday night again!

No comments:

Post a Comment